Autumn Update to Citavi Web and Citavi Assistant
- A new tab called Chapters is added to enable users to view the references and knowledge items under a particular category.
- Added the ability to select multiple references as one citation.
- Added support in the knowledge section to display preview of the images (when selected) that are linked to core statements.
- Improved/reduced the PDF import time.
- Resolved an issue where the tick or mark symbol was not removed when the reference or knowledge item was removed in the Word.
- Knowledge items and references are now inserted correctly without adding any unknown symbols.
- Resolved an issue where multiple references added using Word Add-In were not synced in Citavi Assistant.
- Fixed an issue where the Citavi Assistant automatically inserted a new style when the citation style was updated to an existing style.
- Missing reference source information in the Knowledge tab has been fixed.
- Subheadings for the Categories and Knowledge items are now exported correctly.
- Resolved an issue where incorrect page numbers were added to the references when the knowledge items are exported with all the categories.
- Images are now correctly exported in Citavi Assistant.
- Fixed an issue where core statement style differed between Citavi Assistant and Word Add-In.