Citavi 6.11 Now Available
We've released an update to Citavi 6 (Citavi 6.11) and a new authentication platform is coming soon to streamline Citavi login.
If an update notification does not appear automatically in Citavi, you can download and install the Setup at https://www.citavi.com/download. Your Citavi projects and settings will not be affected by the update, and it's not necessary to uninstall older versions of Citavi 6 before installing the update.
As always, this is a free update for all Citavi 6 customers.
Citavi Login & Account
To enable these improvements, Citavi login, Citavi Web, cloud projects in Citavi desktop, and account management will not be available from Sunday 9 January 2022 at 9.30 pm EST, Monday 10 January 2020 3:30 am CET, 1:30 pm AEDT for up to 6 hours.
- Updates to Citavi login for Streamlined Account Management
- There’s a new streamlined log-in experience for Citavi.
- NVivo users can now use the same account to access both NVivo & Citavi.
- Please ensure you access Citavi or your account in the next 90 days.
- Enhanced Security with Two Factor Authentication
- Users may now choose to enable two-factor authentication in their Citavi account.
- This extra layer of security is entirely optional. You may choose to continue working with just a username and password.
If you wish to learn more about managing your Citavi account click here.
Bug fixes (Citavi 6.11 available now)
- Offline Citavi use optimizations
- Word Add-In performance improvements
- Other minor bug fixes