Citavi 6.12 Now Available
We've released an update to Citavi 6 (Citavi 6.12)
If an update notification does not appear automatically in Citavi, you can download and install the Setup at https://www.citavi.com/download. Your Citavi projects and settings will not be affected by the update, and it's not necessary to uninstall older versions of Citavi 6 before installing the update.
As always, this is a free update for all Citavi 6 customers.
Citavi for Windows and Citavi Word Add-In
- Enhanced Citavi to maintain data integrity when connectivity issues occur
- Fixed signing in from Citavi desktop with Chrome browser
- Improved Citavi to better update users when projects are offline
- Licenses are now updated correctly on the Citavi Desktop Information screen
- Fixed an issue that impacted the invitation of new and existing users to projects
- Resolved access issues with local and cached cloud projects when not connected to the Citavi Cloud.
- Resolved a PDF upload issue that affected some users
- Addressed an issue to allow the installation of the latest Citavi version
- Amendment to Word Add-In installer to changes made in MS Word to restore functionality
Citavi for DBServer
- Fixed issues when projects loaded very slowly due to a large number of users registered on the database
- Resolved an issue where per seat licenses were not available to local projects
- Fixed an issue in the DB Server Manager where multiple error messages were triggered
- Display correctly the calculation of space used in the user’s Citavi account
Citavi Web and Citavi Assistant
- Resolved an issue for users that were unable to open projects with Citavi Assistant.
Citavi Web and Account API
- Fixed an issue for some customers so they can log into Citavi via Shibboleth.