Citavi 6.16 now available
- Improved the search feature so that users can now perform reference searches using IDs with less than seven digits.
- Resolved an issue when saving PDFs using the Save a copy in the project option resulted in incorrect file name and extension.
- Exporting a single direct quotation from Citavi Desktop to NVivo sometimes resulted in multiple annotations.
- Resolved an issue where any changes in the font and color of quotes were not saved in cloud projects.
- Implemented digital signature in the Citavi setup file to avoid Window security warnings.
Important: If you are on Citavi Desktop version 6.15.2 or below, go to www.citavi.com/download to upgrade to the latest version, as the in-app update process may not complete successfully.
- Reference search - The broken text issue associated with the “Duplicate” column has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where imports were not sorted correctly by date and time.
- An issue with saving quotations with the selected Section Number and Page Range has been fixed.
- Resolved an issue in Citavi Web where the preview of the selected knowledge item did not display the corresponding reference details. · Double-clicking on a knowledge item in Citavi Web now correctly inserts the reference along with the associated text and page number.
- Fixed an issue in Citavi Assistant where the preview of the selected knowledge item did not display the corresponding reference details.
- Resolved an issue where double-clicking a reference in the text did not highlight the associated reference in the Citations tab (within Citavi Assistant).
- Users can now add references from Citavi Assistant to the Word document, and the updates reflect instantly.
- Double-clicking on a knowledge item in Citavi Assistant now correctly inserts the reference along with the associated text and page number. · Fixed an issue where a new line was added whenever a knowledge item was inserted. A new line was inserted for each knowledge item added.
- Resolved an issue where the year field was not displayed as per the defined citation style.