Update to Citavi 6.8 Now Available
We just released an update to Citavi 6 (Citavi 18.104.22.168). We encourage you to install this version so you can take full advantage of the bug fixes listed below.
If an update notification does not appear automatically in Citavi, you can download and install the Setup at https://www.citavi.com/download. Your Citavi projects and settings will not be affected by the update, and it's not necessary to uninstall Citavi 6.0 before installing the update.
As always, this is a free update for all Citavi 6 users.
- The Word Add-In now has a new installation procedure.
- An auto repair program for typical installation problems has been added.
This update contains bug fixes for errors in the previous beta version.
- The full-text search only worked if a cloud project was opened online.
- If the current .NET Framework version was missing, Citavi displayed an error message whenever projects were opened.
- PDF files created with TCPDF 6.2.11 caused Citavi to crash.
- The feature “Copy references from document to Citavi project” could cause duplicates to be created.
- In documents with multiple chapter bibliographies the hyperlinks did not work correctly if a reference was cited in more than one chapter.
Citavi for DBServer
- Running SQL Server Express for Citavi Setup.exe caused an error to occur.