It can happen that you end up with multiple Citavi accounts. For example, if you create a Citavi account with a personal email address and then later want to use your university's site license and create a new account with your university email address.
If you don't want multiple accounts, you can merge your individual accounts into one account:
- Log in to the Citavi account you want to keep.
- Click Manage account.
- Click Merge two accounts here.
- Enter the email address for the account you want to merge with the current account.
- Citavi will send a confirmation code to the email address you entered.
- In the inbox for the email address you entered, you'll find an email with the confirmation code. Copy the confirmation code and switch back to your Citavi account.
- Enter the confirmation code.
- For security reasons, you will be logged out. Log back in to your account.
- Under Profile > Login information, you can view all the email addresses associated with the Citavi account.
Repeat these steps if you want to merge additional Citavi accounts.