Adding and Applying Keywords in the Keywords Dialog
The keywords dialog gives you a nice overview of all of your keywords. To open the dialog, click Keywords on the Context tab. You can then create new keywords (click ), edit existing keywords (click ), and apply multiple existing keywords to a reference at once.
- In the Reference Editor, switch to the reference you want to apply keywords to.
- Switch to the Context tab.
- Click the blue Keywords link or place the insertion point in the Keywords field and press F9 to open the dialog box.
- You can move existing keywords between the All keywords column and the Selected keywords column by clicking Add or Remove or by double-clicking a keyword. To create a new keyword, click New in the toolbar, enter the new keyword, and click OK.
- Once the Selected keywords column contains all the keywords you want, click OK to finish.