Advanced Search within a Project
In large projects, Advanced search helps you find information quickly by creating specific, targeted searches.
- In the Reference Editor, on the toolbar, click Search. Then click Advanced search.
- Select the field you want to search in using the drop-down menu
- Type the search text for that field. Some fields, such as keywords, offer a menu of existing terms. You can also use truncation (democra* for democracy or democratic or democrat). For some fields, such as the Keywords field, you can choose a term from a dropdown list.
- If you are using multiple search conditions, select whether to combine them with AND, OR, or NOT operators and parentheses.
- Click Search or press Enter to perform the search.