Generating a BibTeX File
- In the Reference Editor on the File menu, point to Export and then click Export.
- Choose which references to export, and then click Next.
- Select BibTeX or click Add export filter to select a different TeX format. Click Next.
- Click Browse to select the location where the exported BibTeX file should be saved.
- If you want, select additional BibTeX export options.
- Optional: click Browse to select your TeX file. Citavi will then only export the references actually cited in that document.
- Click Next and set whether you want to save the settings you just used as an export preset. Click Next to save the file.