Defining Equivalent Characters
When you define equivalent characters, Citavi will search for spelling variations of search terms. For example, if you search for the word facade, Citavi will also find the spelling façade.
- In the Reference Editor, click in the Go to field.
- Enter at least two letters so that the results window opens. Click Equivalent characters.
- Click Add to add a new equivalent character pair.
- In the Searching for box, type the characters that you want to use during a search.
- In the Also finds box, type the equivalent characters that Citavi should also find.
- Click OK, and then click Close.
To define equivalent characters, your project must contain at least one reference.