Online Webinars

Introduction to Citavi (webinar, for a fee) You'll receive an introduction to the basic features in Citavi. Your previous experience and wishes for topics to be covered will be taken into account. You can ask any questions you want using a headset, and you'll receive a video recording of the session.
Length: approx. 90 minutes, up to 9 participants.
Please request an offer using

On Site Training

Courses at colleges and universities
Nearly all colleges and universities with a site license offer Citavi courses. In the list of site licenses, find a city near you and click the information link next to the university. Some of these courses are open to those outside of the campus community, so it can't hurt to ask.

Continuing Education Centers in Germany
Some continuing education centers offer Citavi courses. Search course offerings in Germany here.

One-on-One Training
There are a number of freelance instructors that you can book for a one-on-one training session. We're happy to give you their contact information. Please contact us using